By using this website or providing us with your personal information, you agree to, and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by Sportitude as set out in this policy.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party websites, including partners, advertisers, service providers or other websites to which the Sportitude website links or is otherwise connected.
Collection of Personal Information
Sportitude collects personal information that you provide to us when you register an account, make a purchase, subscribe to our email newsletters or sms messages, register for an event, participate in a promotion or survey, contact us for support via webform, chat, email or phone call, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us. The personal information we may collect includes your name, email address, delivery or billing address, phone number, birthday, your shopping behaviours and interests. We also collect information about your use of our website through cookies or other tracking technologies, which may include your IP address, browser type, device type, and pages you visit on our website. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources including data validation and fraud detection services, social networking sites and affiliate marketing partners.
If you provide us with personal information relating to a third-party by submitting their information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their personal information for the respective purposes - for example to register for an event, or to send a gift to a third-party.
Use of Personal Information
The information collected by Sportitude is used to provide you with our products and services, improve our website and provide you with a more personalised experience when you visit our website or in communications with you. This includes:
- provide, administer, protect, improve and personalise our website, products and services and monitor their effectiveness
- process and fulfill your order for our products or services faciliated by third parties, including payment and refund processing, fraud detection, delivery of products to you, return of products from you, administer your registration for an event
- communicate with you in relation to your account, orders placed, events entered, participation in promotions or surveys, customer service enquiries or feedback
- personalise your customer experience when you visit our website or in communications with you
- send you marketing communications which you have opted-in to, and which you may unsubscribe from at any time following instructions at the bottom of the email or sms
- deliver ads, on our website or other websites/apps/online platforms, that are related to our products and services that are targeted and personalised to your interests and preferences
- comply with any applicable law, regulation or regulator's directive
Disclosure of Personal Information
Sportitude may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, consultants or other representatives
- Sportitude Marketplace sellers, who supply and deliver some of the products or services you ordered through our website
- event directors, who administer and manage events that you have registered to participate in
- payment processors and fraud detection services, who process your payment and verify the authenticity of your transaction on our website
- logistics providers, such as couriers, who will deliver your order to you or return your order back to us
- business partners or affiliates who separately maintain an account with you for loyalty or point redemption programs
- business partners or vendors in connection with the processing of any promotion, event or service organised by us
- third-party service providers who provide operational services to us or who help provide our services to you, such as information technology, security, auditing, accounting, legal, marketing, telecommunications, logistics or other relevant services which requires that entity's collection, use or disclosure of your personal information
- personal information may also be disclosed for secondary purposes in accordance with applicable laws, or with your further consent
You acknowledge and agree that, should we sell, merge or otherwise change control of our business, our company or our website to a third party:
- we shall be permitted to disclose the personal information and other information that we have collected from you to the third party, without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you; and
- we shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third party
Management of Personal Information
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal information you submit to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested. You should keep us updated of any relevant changes to your personal information. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal information if you have not updated us of such changes. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure personal information likely to be used by us or disclosed by us to another organisation is accurate, up-to-date and complete. You may request the amendment of your personal information or deactivation of your account by contacting us. See Contact section below.
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of personal information by third parties which is attributable to factors beyond our control. When transmitting personal information from your computer to our website, keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, Sportitude will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
You have the ability to disable first party and third party cookies through the settings of your internet browser. However, please note that if you choose to disable cookies, this may result in the loss of website functionality or features and restrict your use of the website.
If you require further information regarding this policy or have a complaint regarding the collection, use or handling of your personal information, contact us as follows:
State clearly in the subject that your query or complaint is privacy related.
Attn: Privacy Officer
20 Manton St
Hindmarsh SA 5007
We will strive to deal with any query or complaint promptly and fairly.