Sportitude Service Updates
We love moving. Running, walking, action.
As our community navigates a challenging time, exercise will continue to be an outlet and a comfort. You want to stay active? We want to help you do that.
We are following South Australian and Federal Government guidelines on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we want to let you know what you can expect when you visit us or shop online with us.
We'll continue updating this page to let you know about any changes to our services.
20 NOVEMBER 2020
Great news today from the South Australian government that SA stay-home restrictions will be eased back from Saturday (21 Nov) night at midnight.
- Sportitude at Fullarton will be open from 10am on Sunday 22 November.
- Our team are ready to get back into the Adelaide warehouse on Sunday 22 November to get packing so that we can dispatch as much of the backlog of orders as possible on Monday onwards.
- We anticipate clearing the backlog and continuing normal operations by Tuesday.
18 NOVEMBER 2020
It was announced today by the South Australian government that SA will be going into a 6-day "circuit breaker" restriction period from Thursday 19 November up to and including Tuesday 24 November.
- As with all retail stores statewide, Sportitude at Fullarton SA will be closed from Thursday 19 November. We look forward to reconnecting with our local community soon once SA government restrictions are lifted.
- The Sportitude website offers thousands of products from over 120 brands. As we stock many of your favourite brands in our SA warehouse, please bear with us while we spend time at home for a few days, keeping fit, so that we're ready to get your orders packed the minute that SA government restrictions are lifted.
- To keep you fully informed, we'll do our best to continually update product listings on our website to indicate when we anticipate each product to be dispatched. You'll find this information just above the "Add To Cart" button.
- GOOD NEWS: you'll find loads of brands and products on the Sportitude website from our partner suppliers based in other parts of Australia not impacted by any restrictions which will continue being shipped directly from their warehouses according to regular schedules. Look out for the dispatch indication on product listings, just above the "Add To Cart" button.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 365 876. Our customer service team are working from home and eager to help.
We recognise this situation is fast-moving, so we’re keeping abreast of COVID-19 government updates as they are issued. We’ll keep you informed of any changes to the products or services at Sportitude.