Competition Official Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Slashsport Pty Ltd trading as Sportitude, ABN: 90 138 958 175 whose registered office is at 391 Fullarton Rd, Fullarton SA 5063.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents, aged 18 years or over who are members of Sportitude Edge Rewards or agree to become members along with their entry. Employees of Sportitude or Discovery Parks or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via completing all fields in the online entry form above and being a Sportitude Edge Rewards member. Entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect or unconfirmed contact details are not eligible to win. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page.
5. The competition starts on 29/04/2021 and closing date for entry will be 5/05/2021 at 5pm AEST. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Complete all the fields in the online entry form above for the chance to win a $500 Discovery Parks holiday voucher or a $500 Sportitude shoe voucher.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Two winners will be chosen by Sportitude according to their response to: "What has a special mum in your life done to inspire her children to keep active" on the online entry form.
11. The two winners will be notified by email within 1 business day of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The prize is as follows: The entry deemed best by Sportitude will win their choice of either a $500 Discovery Parks holiday voucher or a $500 Sportitude shoe voucher. The entry deemed second best by Sportitude will win the remaining prize. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
17. The winner's name will be published online within 2 days after the closing date.
19. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.